THIS RECIPE IS COPIED FROM Norway’s Seafood Council which has an outstanding amount of fish recipes.
Oven-Baked Cod with spicy paprika salat goes well together. It give a asian flavor. Here are the accessories that give taste and color.
1,8 lb (800g) Cod filets with skin
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp butter
Paprikasalat: ( Bellpepper salat )
1 pc paprika ( bell pepper ), yellow
1 pc paprika ( bell pepper ), red
1 pc paprika ( bell pepper ), green
2 pcs chili, red
1 stem lemongras
4 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp brown sugger
2 tsp Soy Sauce
How to do
1. Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C.)
2. Sprinkle salt over the cod and leave it for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse off the salt in cold water, dry the fish lightly with a paper towel, and cut it into nice serving pieces.
4. Add the cod pieces with skin side down on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
5. Spread butter over the pieces and fry in the middle of the oven until it is well done, 6-8 minutes.
1. Increase oven to 437°F (225°C.)
2. Cut paprika in two half and place them skin side down on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
3. Bake peppers in the oven until the skin bubbles and get brown spots.
4. Take them out, cool and peel off the skin and cut the pepper meat into rough strips.
5. Clean chili for seeds and partitions, and finaly chopped.
6. Cut lemon grass in fine strips and squeeze the juice of lime.
7. Mix the chilli, lemon grass, lime juice and sugar and stir the sugar into solution.
8. Stir in the sauce and pour it over the pepper strips.
9. Serve oven baked cod with pepper salad.