Cod is a sturdy and useful fish and is suitable for use in pots like this with Creme Fraiche, apple, and stalk celery.
The original version of this recipe is Norwegian, and the copyright belongs to https://3iuka.no
Servings: 4 Time: 20-40 min. Difficulty: Easy
1,32 lb (600g) cod fillets, without skin and bones.
3 pcs Carrots
3 Stems Stalk Celery
2 pcs Apple, green
1 pc Red Onion
0,42 cup (US) (1 dl) Crème Fraiche * ( See explanation at the end of the recipe )
0,42 cup (US) (1 dl) Cream
1/2 pc Lemon
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the fish into serving pieces
- Peel and chop the carrot, celery, apple and red onion into 2-3 cm pieces and put in
to a greased refractory form.
- Place the fish pieces over the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cream and distribute the (Crème Fraiche over the fish
- Baking time approximately 15 minutes, until the fish flakes and the vegetables are
- Spread the juice of lemon, olive oil and fresh basil on top.
Served with the boiled potatoes.
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(*Crème Fraiche (Fresh cream) is a thick cream that is acidified with a bacterial culture, but not as sour or thick as sour cream. Crème fraîche was originally a French product but is today available throughout Europe. The main difference between cream and crème fraîche is that the crème fraîche is not homogenized. Therefore, the crème fraîche is well suited to boil, which the sour cream is not since it is easily crack by cooking.)