As I mentioned earlier, I am a fan of tarragon with the food.
So here I have tried it with pork chops, and it became very popular in the family.
This recipe is intended for two people, if there are more, just increase the amount in proportion to the number of people.
Preparation Time: 20-30 mins Cooking Time: 40-45 mins Servings: 2
2 pcs pork chop
2 big potatoes, chopped in a thin ring
3 small pcs carrots, chopped in a thin ring
4 pcs shallots, chopped in a thin ring
3 stems scallions, chopped in rings
4 big cloves garlic, chopped in strips
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp canola oil
2,5 cups (6dl) beef stock (2 pieces of beef broth mixed with finger hot water)
2 tbsp tarragon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 220 C degrees (425 F degrees)
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. In a large frying pan over medium to high heat, add 2 tbsp canola oil, then blanch the potatoes and carrots for 2-3 minutes, add the shallots and garlic, 2-3 minutes later, add the scallions, stir and cook for 3 min.
4. Then put all in the bottom of a 7”x 10” baking dish.
5. Pour the beef stock over the vegetables.
6. Using the same frying pan over high heat, add 1 tbsp canola oil and place the pork chops in the pan and brown both sides for 2-3 minutes each side.
7. Afterward, place the pork chops on top of the vegetables and season with tarragon.
8. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!